Patient Centered Medical Homes focus on delivering
The Right Care
In The Right Place
At The Right Time
Being “patient-centered” means that our healthcare team works with you as a partner in your care and coordinates your care both inside and outside of our office.
- We provide you with better, more personalized care, because our team knows you and your health history.
- We guide you through the complex healthcare system to help you get the care you need from us or others.
- We provide a safe place to talk about your concerns, and offer responses to all your questions and concerns at each visit.
- We provide open access and availability for both urgent and routine appointments.
- We offer resources for self management support.
- We can improve the quality of your healthcare and your overall well-being.
To learn more about Patient Centered Medical Homes, Click Here